Paris Trophy 2022 – Rules
The “Trophée de Paris” is an international competition for short photo films and a meeting of audiovisual enthusiasts, open to amateur authors from all over the world.
The “Trophée de Paris” is placed under the patronage of the “Fédération Photographique de France” and the “Fédération Internationale de l’Art Photographique”.
The “Trophée de Paris” is organized by a collective made up of:
- Philippe DELAPLACE
- Michel PARET
- Jean-Paul PETIT
A jury, made up of five people competent in artistic fields, will view all of the works received. There will be no preselection.
Everyone will be asked to assess each production according to the following 4 criteria: impact of the subject – construction & assembly – choice of images – sound design.
Meetings by videoconference will be organized so that the jurors can freely exchange their opinions so that each one establishes its own classification. The final prize list will be established by adding the rankings of each of the jurors. The jury will award 15 prizes divided by category.
For the 2022 edition, the jury is made up of:
- Mme Ursula Diebold (France – Audiovisual Director)
- Lorenzo de Francesco (Italy – Director of audiovisual services of FIAP)
- Hervé Séguret, (France – Organizer of Fotocourts and audiovisual director)
- Martin Fry (Great Britain – Audiovisual Director)
- Philippe Delaplace (France – Audiovisual composer and director)
The “Trophée de Paris” is placed under the patronage of:
of the FPF under number 2022/09
of FIAP under number 2022/238
A personalized medal of the Paris currency characterizing the “Trophée de Paris” will reward the winner of the grand prize.
The FIAP medals (Gold, Silver, Bronze), the FPF trophy, as well as the FIAP honorable mentions will be awarded to the other laureates in order of the prize list.
Any profit resulting from the sum of the registration fees less the organization costs will be distributed to the authors arriving at the top of the charts.
Contacts – Please note: the correspondence and mailing addresses have changed !
- Website : https://tropheedeparis.fr
- By email to obtain information : email@example.com
- By email to register : firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of participation
- The competition is open to everyone, except those involved in the organization, jurors and members of their families.
- Registration is limited to one edit per author. However, two montages per author may be admitted if the two works were produced by two or more co-authors.
- Assemblies that have been registered for a previous edition of the “Trophée de Paris” will not be accepted.
- The subjects treated are free as long as they are not propaganda and do not infringe on decorum.
The entire work must be based on the photographic still image, however the insertion of video sequences is allowed if it is not preponderant in the entire editing.
- The edits must be presented in MP4, MPEG, WMV format or, failing that, in the form of a self-executing file.
- If the file cannot be viewed properly with the material available to the organizers, the timeline will not be selected.
- The maximum time allowed is 12 minutes.
Composition of consignments
The consignments must include:
- The AV file,
- A poster (jpeg format, dimensions 1920 × 1080 pixels),
- A portrait of the author (jpeg format, dimensions 1920 × 1080 pixels),
- An identification sheet to download from the website
- Non-French-speaking works must be accompanied by a summary in French.
Shipments can be made:
- By Internet (WeTransfer) at the following address: email@example.com
- By post to the following address :
Objectif Image Paris – Paris Trophy Competition – 8 rue Brillat-Savarin – F75013 PARIS
Registration fees are set at:
- 15 € per sequence
Registration fees can be paid:
- By “Paypal” at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By bank transfer: IBAN – FR38 2004 1 000 0101 8619 2N02 079 – BIC: PSSTFRPPPAR
Deadline for receipt
The registration is registered definitively when all the elements (assembly, file, registration fees) have reached the organizers and in any case, before April 30, 2022.
A catalog in PDF form will be sent to all participants.
This catalog will be downloadable from the “Trophée de Paris” website.
Conservation of works
The participants in the “Trophée de Paris” authorize the organization to use their works during public sessions or for the promotion of the discipline.
The organizers undertake not to transmit the works to third parties.
Unless otherwise stated by the author, the organizers are authorized to broadcast the works on the Youtube channel of the “Trophée de Paris” for 6 months after the announcement of the prize list.
The “Trophée de Paris” Festival
(depending on known sanitary conditions)
Date and place
A day of screenings and discussions will be organized on Saturday, May 28, 2022.
Depending on the material and sanitary conditions, the screening day may be organized face-to-face in a location that will be indicated in due course, or by videoconference via the Internet.
Projection on a large screen of a selection of works received, whether their author is present or not. The order of the screenings will be chosen by the organizers.
Proclamation of the winners
Moments of discussion between participants.
The presence of the authors is of course desired!
Processing of personal data
The organizers undertake, within the framework of the “Trophée de Paris” and in accordance with the legislation in force in France and in Europe, to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of participants, as well as to respect their privacy.
To this end, the purposes pursued by the “Trophée de Paris” are as follows:
Organize an audiovisual competition, public screenings (or by videoconference), in the presence, if possible, of the directors for a friendly exchange.
Inform participants of these events.
The data processed are:
- Audiovisual productions registered for the “Trophée de Paris” by their authors.
- The posters of achievements.
- The descriptive sheets of these achievements. The images of the portraits of the authors.
- The email addresses of the authors.
Authors have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning them by contacting: email@example.com
Authors can unsubscribe themselves and directly from the “Trophée de Paris” site by clicking on the “unsubscribe” mention at the bottom of the publication.
The data are kept for the duration of the “Trophée de Paris” and at the latest
6 months after the decision of the organizers to put an end to it.
Participation in the “Trophée de Paris” implies acceptance:
- Of these regulations
- That the personal data of the authors be processed by the organizers according to the purposes pursued.
Participation in the “Trophée de Paris”
- Is subject to compliance with the provisions of intellectual property law, rights to the image of individuals and the right to respect for private life.
- The works presented are supposed to be free of all artistic or other property rights that may be held by third parties.
- Assumes that the author, if applicable, has the necessary rights and authorizations
- By virtue of their participation, the authors undertake to indemnify the organizers against any action that may be taken against them by possible rights holders. The organizers can in no way be held responsible in the event of a dispute or dispute.
Documents à consulter